Feature on Google Search
When it comes to marketing your business online, there are many questions you may have. Two of the most common questions may be:
- With so many ways to market online these days, how do I maximize my budget by spending it wisely on an effective campaign?
- With millions of users on the Internet every day, how do I get the important ones to come to my site, and not spend my marketing budget on traffic that won’t convert to new business?
Online Marketing Services
Web Devine provides the perfect range of online marketing services that are designed to get more money and customers to your business. We know how important visitors are to your website. We know that a pretty website is just a pretty website – to make money from it, you need traffic. And not any kind of traffic, TARGETED TRAFFIC!
Where Does Website Traffic Come From?
So how does a website usually get traffic anyway? Great question! On average 15% of the traffic that gets to your website is direct, meaning that a user simply types the web address directly in their browser (www.yourcompanyname.co.za); 5% originate from others linking to your site, and about 80% comes from search engines and social media!
Though we can assist you with many aspects of online marketing, our main focus and pride is Google Advertising Campaigns, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Ads.
What is the Difference?
Organic listings are results of Google’s, and other search engines’, secret algorithms. Their goal is to display the most relevant results. Our goal with search engine optimisation is to prove to Google that your site is the most relevant for specific keywords, and have it show up on page 1 (as most people don’t go past the first page).
Make Your Pick
The results labeled ‘Ads’ are paid-for listings, also known as sponsored results. With a properly strategised and optimised Pay-Per-Click campaign, your website will show up here in as fast as 15 minutes! The difference here is that with Pay-Per-Click, you will be paying a fee for every visitor that comes to your website. With Search Engine Optimisation, you do not pay for each individual visitor.
PPC In a Nutshell
- Pay-per-click is a great way to quickly get targeted visitors to your website. We can easily start, stop, pause or adjust your campaign. The budget for PPC is also flexible – you decide how much you want to spend.
- Pay Per Click guarantees traffic from very specific key terms. You are guaranteed to get exactly what you pay for, clicks from specific keywords.
- Through GeoTargeting, you can market to a closely-targeted market, as specific as marketing to those within a 16-kilometer radius from your business.
- It can be an expensive way of advertising. Depending on your competition, you could be paying as little as R1.50 for every visitor or as much as R80, or even more.
- Only about 20% of people click on sponsored results, the rest use the organic area, as they know it produces more relevant results.
- Capturing a significant amount of traffic for a single competitive keyword can cost thousands of rands per day, for a single keyword, on Google alone.
SEO In a Nutshell
- Usually is by far the best return on investment compared to any online or offline marketing campaign.
- You don’t pay for each visitor and top positions for competitive keywords could bring in tens of thousands of people to your website, regularly.
- Many more people search organic listings than paid advertisements (80% organic vs. 20% sponsored)
- High rankings on Google lend credibility to your website/business. If you rank higher than your competitors on Google, users tend to think that you must have a superior product/service, as people intuitively trust Google.
- Takes time, about 2-3 months, to see tangible results. Over-optimization could get your site blacklisted by the search engines.
- Not all websites are search engine friendly, meaning they may not have the characteristics which enable SEO techniques to work effectively.
We Value Our Clients’ Confidentiality
Because we value our clients’ confidentiality, we cannot directly disclose who they are and what their campaign strategy is.
Okay, so you’re convinced we’re good at what we do. In fact, you may have even verified our results by Googling web design south africa, gauteng or pretoria and seeing Web Devine come up first in the organic and local listings.
So now you’re wondering, how does it all work? How does Web Devine create an SEO strategy for my website? We have put together an illustration so you get a better idea of how our process works.
Too complicated to follow? No problem! Call our office and one of our account directors will walk you through our process and help you come up with a perfect strategy for your site!
Pay Per Click Explained
Pay-per-click campaigns are custom tailored to your needs. We will first assess which keywords are most relevant and cost-effective for your business. We will then create the perfect campaign for your business.
Our marketers are Adwords Qualified Professionals, tested and certified by the big Google themselves. We know the ins and outs of a great PPC campaign, and will customize one for you to get the best return on your investment.
Whether you choose us for SEO, PPC, or both, we will make sure that you get the appropriate reports to do a proper evaluation. We set up all our accounts with Google Analytics (shown below). Analytics will get you all the reports you need; from how many unique visitors came to your site, to what page they left from, to which converted to leads/customers and from which keywords. For our SEO clients, we also send out monthly reports which show progress and positioning.
This might be an overflow of information and the Jargon may confuse you. Don’t be intimidated. Simply pick up the phone and call us. We’ll be more than happy to get you a free consultation on an online marketing campaign for your existing website – or on a new website we design for you.